Data Privacy Notice
Fellowship of European Foursquare Churches (FEFC)
1. Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
2. Who are we?
FEFC is the data controller (contact details below). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
3. How do we process your personal data?
FEFC complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes: –
• To enable us to provide a voluntary service for the benefit of the public in a particular geographical area as specified in our bylaws;
• To administer membership & related records;
• To fundraise and promote the interests of the charity or company;
• To manage our employees and volunteers;
• To maintain our own accounts and records;
• To inform you of news, events, activities and services running within FEFC.
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
• Explicit consent of the data subject so that we can keep you informed about news, events, activities and services and keep you informed about FEFC events.
• Processing is necessary for carrying out legal obligations under employment, social security or social protection law, or a collective agreement;
• Processing is carried out by a not-for-profit body with a political, philosophical, religious or trade union aim provided: –
othe processing relates only to members or former members (or those who have regular contact with it in connection with those purposes); and
othere is no disclosure to a third party without consent.
5. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with other members of FEFC in order to carry out a service to other FEFC members or for purposes connected with FEFC. We will NOT share your data with third parties outside of FEFC without your consent.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep data in accordance with the by laws, for those in current relationship with FEFC.
7. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: –
• The right to request a copy of your personal data which FEFC holds about you;
• The right to request that FEFC corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
• The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for FEFC to retain such data;
• The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
• The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable) [Only applies where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and in either case the data controller processes the data by automated means].
• The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
• The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable) [Only applies where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics] • The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office of your nation.
8. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
9. Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact the FEFC Office at email@example.com